As we all come to terms with the coronavirus pandemic, our focus is clear, to support your business anyway we can.
Rest assured Havealook is open for business. We survived the Global Financial crises and we will continue to push through these difficult times.
We have stepped up preventative hygiene and social distancing in our office and enhanced what we can do remotely if further isolation is required so that we can continue to support your business.
Here are some ways you can help your business
- Update your website and tell your customers how your business is working through this period. I.e. We are here still working, or we are working from home and we are still here to help you.
- The move to online shopping is gaining mammoth adoption right now. If you don’t have an e-commerce website ask us how to add it.
- If you do have an e-commerce website, make sure you have it up to date and have stock control enabled. Don’t get caught not having enough stock to fulfil your orders.
- If your business is slower at the moment and you have time, now is a good time to update your website. Get that extra information up, add those extra products. Your website is your virtual shopfront so give your business the best shopfront you can.
- Reach out to your customers letting them know how much their support means.
- Ask for advice. We can not stress enough, we are here to help. Email email@example.com or call and we will be there.
Wishing you and your business good health and prosperity.